|South Florida Hydrology Positions
Send your openings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E Sciences Staff Engineer (Posted 5/2015)
HYDOGEOLOGIST, Bermuda, Ministry of Health and Environment
Everglades National Park hydrologist
- CH2M HILL's Redding, California office looking for Junior Hydrogeologist
- Geosyntec’s Boca Raton, Florida office is looking for hydrogeology and engineering candidates for our remediation and environmental management practices. Further information can be found on our website. Please apply online by visiting www.geosyntec.com and clicking on Employment, and Current Opportunities, posting # 30453.
- Division Director, Hydrologic & Environmental Systems Modeling
Department, South Florida Water Management District
- Lead Hydrogeologist, South Florida Water Management District
- (Inactive) Field Hydrogeologist, CH2M HILL/Afganiistan: Evaluation and
development of groundwater resources/water supply, aquifer storage/recovery (ASR), conjunctive
use, and stream/wetland creation and restoration. BS in Hydrology, Hydrogeology, Geology, Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering or
ı At least 5 years of field and office experience performing field investigations including the drilling,
design, construction, and development of monitoring wells and high capacity production wells. Contact Karen Ninemire at 816-347-1893 or email@example.com
- CDM/Orlando: MT3D and MODFLOW modeler who has worked on challenging groundwater modeling projects. Should have 5-10 years of experience and experience with FORTRAN. Contact: Joe Rossetti,
- PhD student research assistantship, Department of Earth Sciences, Florida International University. Geostatistical simulation of south Florida karst rocks, non-Darcy flow simulation. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SENIOR PROFESSIONAL GEOLOGIST Salary: Entry $75,595.00 - Max $117,192.66 Annually (009235) (Job Opening # 7683) Bachelor's degree in Geology, Hydrogeology or other related science. Must possess a State of Florida Professional Geologist license and a minimum of three to six years of experience in groundwater modeling and/or evaluation of environmental impact, aquifer characterization, geological formations, or stratigraphic profiles are required. (Dept Environmental Resourc Mgt) (Downtown) Miami-Dade County. CLOSING DATE: October 31, 2008